If you are using SiteLock TrueShield you can upload your own SSL certificate. Your certificate will replace the generic TrueShield Incapsula SSL certificate.
First, obtain an exported copy of your SSL certificate. Make sure you export both the Private and Public key. You should receive a file that ends with the extension .PFX.
To import your SSL certificate to your TrueShield account:
- Log in to your SiteLock dashboard.
- Go to "Settings/TrueShield Settings" and click the "Update Certificate" button.
- Click the "Browse" button, select your .PFX file and click the "Submit" button.
- A "Private Key" and "Passphrase" text box will appear. Since you have already uploaded both the Private and Public key, you do not need to upload an additional private key.
- Enter the password for your .PFX file and click the "Submit" button.
You should get a message stating that your SSL certificate has been installed correctly.
It may take an hour or two for the SSL certificate to be fully implemented in the TrueShield servers. Once installed, you can test your SSL certificate by calling on your site via HTTPS and pulling up the certificate property of the page. It should show your personal SSL certificate.
How to remove or replace your SSL certificate on TrueShield
When your SSL certificate expires, you can either upload a new certificate or remove your certificate from TrueShield:
Log in to your SiteLock dashboard.
Go to "Settings/TrueShield Settings."
Click the "Remove" or "Replace" button to remove or upload a new SSL certificate.