- Go to the Site Tools section of Control Panel
- Select Classic from the drop down menu for Application Pool Pipeline Mode
- Click the Update button
Notes on the Application Pool Pipeline Mode:
- Most ASP applications should run fine.
- Integrated Mode Benefits:
- Allowing services provided by both native and managed modules to apply to all requests, regardless of handler. For example, managed Forms Authentication can be used for all content, including ASP pages, CGIs, and static files.
- Empowering ASP.NET components to provide functionality that was previously unavailable to them due to their placement in the server pipeline. For example, a managed module providing request rewriting functionality can rewrite the request prior to any server processing, including authentication, takes place.
- A single place to implement, configure, monitor and support server features. For example, single module and handler mapping configuration, single custom errors configuration, single url authorization configuration.