For new site accounts that are opened after 10/17/2017. Greylisting is disabled by Default.
If you do wish to disable greylisting, it must be disabled on a per-user basis.
- Log in to the Winhost Control Panel.
- Click the "Sites" tab.
- Click the "Manage" link next to the site you want to manage.
- Click the icon labeled "Email" on the right.
- Click the "SmarterMail Manager" link. You will be logged in as the Primary Domain Administrator.
- Click the "Domain Settings" link in the top navigation menu (the icon that looks like a gear with globe).
- Click "Accounts"
- Click the user
- On the next screen, scroll down and click the "Disable Greylisting" switch in the "User" window.
- Click "Save."