To configure Outlook to connect to our email server via ActiveSync:
- Open Outlook and go to File > Info > Account Settings.
- Click "New."
- Choose "Manual setup or additional server types" and click "Next."
- Choose "Outlook.com or Exchange ActiveSync compatible service" and click "Next."
- Enter a unique name in the "Your Name" text box.
- Enter the full email address of your POP account.
- Enter the POP3 mail server name (example: m0#.internetmailserver.net). Replaced # with your email server number. To get this information. Log into the control panel. Click on Sites > Site account > Email Manager Icon. See Email Information.
- Enter the full email address in the "User Name" text box.
- Enter the password of the POP account in the "Password" text box.
- Check "Remember Password".
- Click "Next."
You may get a certificate warning after the first initial setup. You can ignore this warning and complete the installation.