The Website Blacklist Monitor will notify you when your website is listed as "unsafe" in Google's Safe Browsing database due to the discovery of malicious code. You can set up the monitoring system to stop backing up your site and database so you retain a non-infected backup.
The Blacklist Monitor is not enabled by default, it must be manually configured. Click on the "Add Website Blacklist Monitor" button. That will take you to the "Website Blacklist Monitor" window.
- If you have multiple sites, choose which site to monitor in the Website drop down list.
- Enter the URL for your site.
- If your site uses a database, choose the appropriate database in the Database dropdown.
- Enter the email address you would like the notification emailed to.
- Check "Stop backup after malware or phishing alerted detected." This is optional, but we encourage you to enable it in order to preserve any uninfected backups.
- Check Terms and Conditions.
- Click Save.