If you purchased a Premium or Enterprise SiteLock package, you have the ability to run a scheduled "SMART Scan" which can automatically remove malicious code from files on your site. If you have received warnings in your SiteLock dashboard regarding vulnerabilities in your site files, you can run a SMART Scan to remove/repair the vulnerabilities.
To configure SiteLock's SMART Scan to automatically remove malicious code:
- Log into the Winhost Control Panel.
- Click the "SiteLock" tab.
- Click the "SiteLock Portal" link.
- Once in the dashboard, click "Settings."
- On the "Configure download settings" page, enter your Secondary FTP address, your FTP user name, and the FTP password for your Winhost site.
- Click "Save."
- Click "SMART Settings."
- Choose what action you want SiteLock to perform if malware is found.
- Click the "Manage Exclusions" button to explicitly exclude files and folders you want SiteLock to bypass during scanning.
- Click "Show me the Wizard" to test the connection.
- After you are done, click the "Save" button.
Any problems with the SMART Scan feature should be addressed directly with SiteLock support: